Screen resolution workaround

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Screen resolution workaround

Postby erbrok » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:16 pm

Hi all,

The same problem like some others. Amplitube 5 won't start at a resolution 1366 x 768 on my (older) windows laptop Asus X53S. I hooked on a second screen with a higher resolution 1920 x 1080 and Amplitube 5 started. When I plug the second screen out Amplitube crashes. Scale settings in windows is at 100%.

On my home PC with a screen with higher resolutions (I tested 2560x1440 and 2048x1152) Amplitube works perfect too. As a plugin in Cubase it works too.
On the forum I have read that IK is allready working for a solution of the problem.
Compliments to the IK team so far.

So perhaps for the people who work with an older laptop, could use a second (newer) monitor as a temporary workaround.

I have contacted support allready and in the meanwhile I will wait for the definiteve solution and whish you well.
erbrok

Re: Screen resolution workaround

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:34 pm

They are aware of and the fix is coming for this, and it has been posted elsewhere so this post will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling