Amplitube 5 SE to AmpliTube 5 Upgrade

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 SE to AmpliTube 5 Upgrade

Postby smcnairn » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:26 pm

Hi

I bought Amplitube 5 SE in the presale. I'd like to upgrade to the AmpliTube 5 but I only see an option to upgrade at €179.99. However, there is only a difference in the retail price of ~£58 between the 2 versions of the product. So it doesn't seem right that I would need to pay full retail value again for AmpliTube 5 having bought SE. Is there another ways to upgrade? Or should I arrange a return on the SE version and then purchase the full version?
smcnairn

Re: Amplitube 5 SE to AmpliTube 5 Upgrade

Postby DarkStar » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:43 pm

Please contact Sales/Account Support, via here. There is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to a Support form. Sales Support can look at your Account and see what's going on. They may be able to work something out, but absolutely no promises.

Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Amplitube 5 SE to AmpliTube 5 Upgrade

Postby smcnairn » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:58 pm

Excellent. Thanks for your help!
smcnairn

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling