The 2 new rooms (bathroom and subway) in AT5 SE?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

The 2 new rooms (bathroom and subway) in AT5 SE?

Postby peteroyle » Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:35 am

Hi,

I've got AT4 with most of the collections that come with AT5 so with that in mind I'd be looking to upgrade to AT5 SE. But does that prevent me from ever getting the 2 new rooms "bathroom" and "subway"? Is there some other way I can purchase those à la carte through custom shop or otherwise without paying for the whole AT5 upgrade?

Cheers,

Pete
peteroyle

Re: The 2 new rooms (bathroom and subway) in AT5 SE?

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:54 am

AmpliTube 5 or MAX would be the versions with the 2 new rooms (and the other new gear). You'd need one of those editions as the rooms are not available a la carte in Custom Shop.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Noob!! » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:02 am

Highjacking this thread!
I changed my mind on purchasing SE version, and would like to throw more money your way for AT5 instead of AT 5 SE. Is there a way to do that or would I have to purchase AT5 on top of the SE version (making SE redundant) ?
Noob!!

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:04 am

Noob!! wrote:Highjacking this thread!
I changed my mind on purchasing SE version, and would like to throw more money your way for AT5 instead of AT 5 SE. Is there a way to do that or would I have to purchase AT5 on top of the SE version (making SE redundant) ?

I believe the IK Support team can sort that out for you via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Though every 70s and 80s movie has taught me I should not negotiate with hijackers, I feel an exception can be made this time. 8-)
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby peteroyle » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:33 am

Peter_IK wrote:AmpliTube 5 or MAX would be the versions with the 2 new rooms (and the other new gear). You'd need one of those editions as the rooms are not available a la carte in Custom Shop.

Thanks for the clarification Peter! It's a bit of a shame but I'm sure there's a good reason for it. I have much to ponder...
peteroyle

Postby Noob!! » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:52 am

Peter_IK wrote:
Noob!! wrote:Highjacking this thread!

I believe the IK Support team can sort that out for you via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Though every 70s and 80s movie has taught me I should not negotiate with hijackers, I feel an exception can be made this time. 8-)

:D Thanks Peter
Noob!!

Postby Noob!! » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:05 am

^^^^
Sorry, need to come back to this. I cannot find anything under support that shows I could change my mind so to say. Is there someone I can email? Basically want to pay the difference between AT5 SE and AT5 and get access to 177 models instead of 77. Yeah I know, I was cheap. But I am new to AT and did not know what to expect.
Noob!!

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:10 am

Noob!! wrote:
Sorry, need to come back to this. I cannot find anything under support that shows I could change my mind so to say. Is there someone I can email? Basically want to pay the difference between AT5 SE and AT5 and get access to 177 models instead of 77. Yeah I know, I was cheap. But I am new to AT and did not know what to epxect.

You would need to open a ticket. You can choose Sales & Other at that link and you'll be able to get your request to the team that can handle it. Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling