Amplitube 5 standalone ASIO not working

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 standalone ASIO not working

Postby scottyknows6 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:31 pm

I am unable to select ASIO as a device in Amplitube 5 standalone. The only available options are Windows Audio and Direct Sound. I have no issues with ASIO in Amplitube 4. Running Windows 10 PC with latest updates and Focusrite 18i8 3rd gen interface.
scottyknows6

Re: Amplitube 5 standalone ASIO not working

Postby beachboybry » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:36 pm

I am experiencing this as well. Talking with tech Support now and when i turned of 2 of my 3 monitors it opened up. When I turned the other 2 monitors back on Amplitube 5 crashed and vanished. I do need all 3 monitors for my video-audio workflow and no other program has this issue.
beachboybry

Re: Amplitube 5 standalone ASIO not working

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:51 pm

Please search before opening redundant threads. Also, IK Support will continue to work with you on any issue you have as well.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling