Presenting AmpliTube 5

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Presenting AmpliTube 5

Postby vincentvandugteren » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:25 pm

markscrumpy wrote:
markscrumpy wrote:
acousticglue wrote:refresh products online and get code for custom shop, all authorized now

Have you managed to "authorise" it?

Yayyyyyyy! I just tried that and it's now finally authorised. thank you!

Same here, managed to reinstall AT5 and CS, and now it's working with my gear unlocked. Nice!
vincentvandugteren

Postby kgmessier » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:28 pm

Yup, working for me now as well. Authorized via IK Product Manager.
kgmessier

Postby spicemix » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:29 pm

Yep got it all working now, serial from My Products web page, registered in product manager, and restored in Custom Shop 2.

Nice tip is the little icon to the right of "Search gear..." box inside AT5 itself toggles between showing you every model, just models you have bought, and just models you could buy. I asked earlier for CS2 to have this third option too but I don't see it does yet.
spicemix

Postby blazerscope » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:42 pm

joeyechevarria wrote:I pre-ordered Axe I/O + Amplitube 5 Max bundle. But in my products manager, I'm only offered a download for Amplitube 5 SE? Where is my MAX?

I thought i had same problem. But i was looking at my account on ik website. When i actually open the product software on my computer it is there. Be sure u are actually in the product manager program and not on your ik website account.
blazerscope

Postby pac1085 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:48 pm

blazerscope wrote:
joeyechevarria wrote:I pre-ordered Axe I/O + Amplitube 5 Max bundle. But in my products manager, I'm only offered a download for Amplitube 5 SE? Where is my MAX?

I thought i had same problem. But i was looking at my account on ik website. When i actually open the product software on my computer it is there. Be sure u are actually in the product manager program and not on your ik website account.

I have the Axe I/O + 5 Max bundle and the only ones listed on both the website and product manager are Amplitube 5 CS and Amplitube 5 SE. I can't access any of the MAX objects even after doing restore purchases in CS.
pac1085

Postby DarkStar » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:51 pm

Please post all comments on AT5 Authorisation problems in the other thread
https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26163
so that they are all in one place.

We may well lock this thread shortly.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby dadjuly » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:59 pm

All working!
dadjuly

Postby Castor42 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:04 pm

Did I get this right by the way, that you can't customize tube power amp with the IK models anymore?
Castor42

Postby jason.martin.nl » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:11 pm

May I suggest for everyone to have a little patience. Have you actually received the email stating that it's available? This is probably being done in a phased approach and I'm sure they'll let us know when it's ready. Even then there may be issues. There are actually people on the other side working very hard on this so give them a break please. Just my 2 cents!! :)
jason.martin.nl

Postby captship » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:27 pm

Everything is authorized and playing around - it is a massive upgrade - when will a manual be available?

At first was running really slow even after rebooting a bunch of times and freeing up as much memory as possible (8 gigs available) but running as administrator seems to have helped - most likely a local issue on my machine.

I think I saw in a previous post that importing AT4 presets is not something that can be done or is it???

For the Princeton amp I own there was a bunch of presets that came with it - looking for those in AT5.
captship

Postby DarkStar » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:34 pm

The manual was installed when you installed the software. Please check this FAQ:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1395

Have another look at the thread about AT4 presets in AT5 :)
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby captship » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:39 pm

ah very tricky, user manual is in my win start menu but there is no AT5 download resource tab in my user area :D
captship

Postby DarkStar » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:40 pm

... yet :)
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby vincentlugo » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:49 pm

woah, i just had some mad fun with the Soldano and the Rockerverb paired with a tubescreamer and the stock 412 Metal T1 cab. Not sure how it compares in a direct a/b to the _ Fortin Cali but it reminds me of that fuller beefier low end sound, its more modern overall. Idk it sounded good lol! Had a real blast running through some riffs and lines.

On the CS version is the cab section IR's now too? just a lower amount than the SE? It sounds much improved than its predecessor AT4.

I had a bit of trouble with the standalone app on my windows 10 20h2 machine, I couldn't get the input to detect signal from my interface. When I opened AT5 inside Reaper it worked fine and the vst3 detected signal. Maybe i'm not configuring it right but I selected the proper input on at5's control panel so idk.

Edit: so I opened the standalone version again and the i/o gain level sliders indicated signal was coming in and out but i could not hear sound coming thru my monitors. tried messing around in the control panel and switched the asio driver to direct sound and back again and i/o gain level sliders stopped displaying signal, again no sound.
vincentlugo

Postby Charlizard » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:11 pm

Hey!
I've bought the AMP5 MAX & AXE I/O bundle and I still can't see the option to download the MAX version :(
Tried restoring purchases in the custom shop app, and refreshed the soul out of my product manager.
Is it something anyone else is dealing with atm?
Can't wait to play it!!!
Charlizard

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling