Amplitube 5 CS

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 CS

Postby chilly7 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:25 pm

Hi. I parchased Amplitube 5 CS :lol:

How to doanload it?

In IK maneger there is only Amplitube 5. And when i downloaded it says you have nly 9 days left
chilly7

Re: Amplitube 5 CS

Postby ktofe » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:54 pm

Just click authorize then click install within the product manager
ktofe

Postby DarkStar » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:08 pm

It is the same software base. The Serial Number determines what features are activated and what gear will load and run, once AT5 is Authorized..
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby chilly7 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:46 pm

Ai I see now i works.

I purchased Amplitube 5 CS at the moument because the pricewas right for me
late i was thinking to upgared to SE or to purchse gear separatly but unfortionaly i found. that in CS mixer does not work and also 16 impulsed per speaker insteead of 600 ;(
chilly7

Postby DarkStar » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:50 pm

Umm, AT5 CS is FREE. Or maybe that is what you were hinting at ;)

You can see the features and gear in the various editions of AT5 on the AT5 product page, in the Comparison Chart PDF (the link is about halfway down the page).
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby chilly7 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:07 pm

DarkStar wrote:Umm, AT5 CS is FREE. Or maybe that is what you were hinting at ;)

You can see the features and gear in the various editions of AT5 on the AT5 product page, in the Comparison Chart PDF (the link is about halfway down the page).

There was old comparison chart and in the old version the differnce between Amplitube 5 CS and SE was just more gear.

But today when i purchsed CS they updated comparison chart and i found that in CS mixer is miising and also 16 impulses instead of 600 per speaker:(

Do not know what to do
because i do not have much bannies and i wanted ti upgrade my DAW first and then later purchase Amplitube 5 SE version.
chilly7

Postby DarkStar » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:16 pm

In my edition of the Comparison PDF (last modified 30 November), AT5 CS does not have the Mixer or 600 impulses. I have just redownloaded the PDF and its date modified is 15 December. It is the same in there. Something-else may have changed.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:52 pm

The comparison chart on the site never stated that it was only gear. The day that AmpliTube 5 CS was added, it contained the information about what features were not available. I reviewed it before it was released, I know for a fact it stated what features you would not have access to from the go.

The only changes made in December were minor edits that had nothing to do with changing the actual information presented.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling