Axe IO w/ 5 Max from Sweetwater Key doesn't work? [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Axe IO w/ 5 Max from Sweetwater Key doesn't work? [Resolved]

Postby pac1085 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:03 pm

I purchased AXE I/O + AmpliTube 5 Max bundle from Sweetwater. The IK product manager accepts the Key and I get an e-mail saying thank you for registering your AXE I/O + AmpliTube 5 MAX Bundle!

The IK product manager and my products area of website doesn't show that I am entitled to 5 Max. When I launch the new custom shop and click restore my gear it says "SN NOT EXISTS for AT5"

I am opening a support ticket but it seems that takes a long time to reply, so want to see if anyone else has seen this.
pac1085

Re: Axe IO w/ 5 Max Bundle from Sweetwater Key doesn't work?

Postby pac1085 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:35 pm

Making progress as some of this seems related to the authorization issues that were going on. AT5 now authorizes and I am able to do 'restore my purchases' in CS but I am not getting any of the MAX items yet. Max doesn't show up in my products page either.
pac1085

Postby dscheidt » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:48 pm

Same here, but bought it directly from IK Multimedia
dscheidt

Postby pac1085 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:32 pm

This is resolved. Opened a support ticket, they did something, Product manager now shows max. CS sync'd all the gear and I had to unauthorize/reauthorize AT5 and now everything works.
pac1085

Postby DarkStar » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:36 pm

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling