T-RackS 5 with Final Cut Pro, and Mojave

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

T-RackS 5 with Final Cut Pro, and Mojave

Postby micdim » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:57 pm

Love the products, however, It's now Dec 2020, and still same issues with the Final Cut Pro X (latest version 10.4.10) on Mojave 10.14.6 and T-RackS 5 MAX. Using the plugins, especially the DeEsser crashes Final Cut Pro. Very unstable, and I keep having to re-open Final Cut. Final Cut is stable when not using T-RackS plugins?

Is there a fix in the works, or a work around?

Thank you everyone!
micdim

Re: T-RackS 5 with Final Cut Pro, and Mojave

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:13 pm

I do not know of this issue as a global or widely-reported issue. Did IK Support provide a status on your ticket about resolving your issues? They would be the ones who can assist and also give a status if there is an update coming that addresses your particular issues. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby micdim » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:23 pm

Thanks for the reply Peter,

Yes I’ve sent a request to IK, and I’m waiting for follow up, however this issue seems to have been around for a few years, and so far no fix? I thought I would see if anyone else had this issue with FXPro X & T-TrackS DeEsser
micdim

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:25 pm

It is good that you reported it, though, as it may have been around for some for a couple of years it would not get fixed if it wasn't reported to the team. I'm sure they can help.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby micdim » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:54 am

Sorry I erased last comment. It wasn't relevant to this thread.
micdim

Postby micdim » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:43 pm

Well I haven't heard anything back from them?
micdim

Return to Interfaces & Controllers