Need software to connect to irig pro (and serial number gone

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Need software to connect to irig pro (and serial number gone

Postby twistedneck » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:03 pm

Hi, A. i need to connect my modular synth to my PC but it aint workin via my irig pro. reaper can't even see the thing.

On top of that there is no way in hell i'm saving even a single piece of paper buying this inteface. the idea that you expect me to do that to get support is.. well.. weak, if not shady.

I see you also burried all direct email support contacts. Way to instill confidece! i have an issue.. good luck finding someone. please get burried in our useless website.

Fix this issue now.

[mod redacted - posting your email on any public forum will likely get spammed by bots]
twistedneck

Re: Need software to connect to irig pro (and serial number

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:00 pm

You would need to work with IK Support for this issue. Once you register your product you do not need to keep the slip with the serial number on it. We do not provide direct email addresses for support but use a trackable ticket system which you can find at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

If you are having trouble with that, note that once you search the FAQ for your issue, you will see a link to directly open a ticket under the search results.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers