How to download purchased Collection

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

How to download purchased Collection

Postby chrifab » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:13 pm

Hello to all,
I am new to the forum and I am a satisfied user of Amplitube 4.
But I have a problem ... I purchased the Joe Satriani Collection directly from the IK Multimedia website and, after authorizing the purchase, I found the collection available in the Amplitube presets but ... how do I download the Joe Satriani Collection I just purchased in order to create a backup copy?

Thanks for your help!
chrifab

Re: How to download purchased Collection

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:03 pm

AmpliTube Joe Satriani gear is inside AmpliTube. So if you back up the AmpliTube installer you are good to go.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby chrifab » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:44 pm

Thankyou very much!
chrifab

Postby ListigerLurch123 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:34 pm

Hey, I purchased the Fender Collection 2 via Thomann. I authorized the product in the IK manager but i don't know where I can download it?
Can anybody help me?
ListigerLurch123

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:38 pm

ListigerLurch123 wrote:Hey, I purchased the Fender Collection 2 via Thomann. I authorized the product in the IK manager but i don't know where I can download it?
Can anybody help me?

That collection runs inside AmpliTube 5 so you should download and authorize AmpliTube 5 in the IK Product Manager and you'll have access to all the gear you have.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ListigerLurch123 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:52 pm

Ok, but regardless the fender models are not available for me.
I have the free version of Amplitube 5, is this the reason maybe? Should I have bought the paid version of Amplitube in advance?
ListigerLurch123

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:56 pm

ListigerLurch123 wrote:Ok, but regardless the fender models are not available for me.
I have the free version of Amplitube 5, is this the reason maybe? Should I have bought the paid version of Amplitube in advance?

No, they work in the free CS version too. Are you sure you are not looking at Fender Collection 1 models that you don't have access to? Fender Collection 2 gear is listed here: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/f ... php?p=gear

If you still don't see that gear after registering your serial number, installing and authorizing AmpliTube 5 in your IK Product Manager then I would suggest the following: Open the Custom Shop application (in your Start Menu on Windows or Applications folder on Mac) and go to the AmpliTube section then do a "Restore My Purchases".

If you still have issues, at that point you would need to seek direct and official IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and I'm sure they'd be able to figure out what is happening. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ListigerLurch123 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:02 pm

It worked! Thank you so much! <3
ListigerLurch123

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:09 pm

ListigerLurch123 wrote:It worked! Thank you so much! <3

You're welcome! Glad to hear it worked out.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling