Lursen on iPad freeze

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Lursen on iPad freeze

Postby cheekky » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:17 pm

Hey guys,

I have an iPad Pro 2020 with iPadOS 14.2.
First run with the Free App was okay, i log in with my IK account and hope to get an Special Offer because i bought the Mastering Console for PC/Mac. But it doesn‘t, so i logged out and closed the App. After that, i was starting the App again. After 5-10 seconds i got the Message to Buy the App or used ist for free. At this moment the App is freezing/crashing.
So i was thinking, the problem is this Message. I bought the first In App Purchase in this 10 seconds, 70 euros..Purchase was okay. After that, the App freeze again without the „Buy“ Message. Restarting device and App was still the same issue. So i made a hard reset for my new iPadPro, but still the same issue. After 10 seconds in App, its freeze/crashed. If i touch anything multiple, it comes an copy popup at the „?“ in the left up corner. So hope you can give me any solution for the problem. Its still a shame, to get the same money from one, which bought the software for a other plattform and more shame that it doesn‘t work.

Kind regards
cheekky

Re: Lursen on iPad freeze

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:52 pm

You should no longer have this issue. If you do (and in the future when you have any issue) please report your issue to IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for direct and official technical support.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories