AmpliTube 4 (demo) and Mesa Dr

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AmpliTube 4 (demo) and Mesa Dr

Postby piotres2021 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:53 pm

Hello everyone, I am a new and somewhat experienced user. So I am asking for advice. I installed the custom shop, AmpliTube 4 demo, and wanted to try out one of the amps (Mesa DR). After clicking "try" I still do not see this amplifier in aplitude 4. How to turn it on? Thank you
piotres2021

Re: AmpliTube 4 (demo) and Mesa Dr

Postby DarkStar » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:09 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Did you get the orange-yellow "Are you sure" confirmation window? And click [YES] ?

I think you will need to click [Gear] and select "Restore my gear".

AmpliTube Custom Shop User Manual wrote:NOTE: You must have the Custom Shop window open in order to try out the various gear models. If the Custom Shop window is not open, the gear model will emit a noise every few seconds. This is only the case for models that you are trying out. Once you have purchased a gear model, you do not need to have the Custom Shop
window open.

That manual (along with the AmpliTube User Manual) was installed when you ran the AmpliTube Custom Shop installer.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby piotres2021 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:45 pm

Thank you, I managed to find it :) Thanks again for your help!
piotres2021

Postby DarkStar » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:30 pm

Good oh :)

To help others with a similar problem, can you let us know what you did to solve the problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling