Amplitube 5 Old Amps? [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 Old Amps? [Resolved]

Postby fcoberrios » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:45 am

Hi everyone! I have a question for the IK M. team.
Im already using Hx. Native and i have a friend with Amplitube 4 amp packs (Metal pack and Darrell amps), i have tried them but i dont find them so realistic in the high gain territory compared to stuff like Fractal or Kemper.
I LOVED the desing, cabs, list of amps, etc. but the only way i would replace native with Amplitube 5 is if their amp sims (Preamp/poweramp gain structure/modeling) are completely reworked since a lot of them sounds pretty similar to Amplitube 3. So, i want to know, are the amps "Brand new"? Or they are just like in Amplitube 4?
Also, is the Darrell signature pack is renewed too? The tones are kinda similar but not like the real deal.
Thanks!
fcoberrios

Re: Amplitube 5 Old Amps?

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:48 am

Per the news and web page the legacy amps were also redone.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Amplitube 5 Old Amps?

Postby fcoberrios » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:18 am

fcoberrios wrote:Hi everyone! I have a question for the IK M. team.
Im already using Hx. Native and i have a friend with Amplitube 4 amp packs (Metal pack and Darrell amps), i have tried them but i dont find them so realistic in the high gain territory compared to stuff like Fractal or Kemper.
I LOVED the desing, cabs, list of amps, etc. but the only way i would replace native with Amplitube 5 is if their amp sims (Preamp/poweramp gain structure/modeling) are completely reworked since a lot of them sounds pretty similar to Amplitube 3. So, i want to know, are the amps "Brand new"? Or they are just like in Amplitube 4?
Also, is the Darrell signature pack is renewed too? The tones are kinda similar but not like the real deal.
Thanks!

Awesome!!
Cant wait then!!!
fcoberrios

Re: Amplitube 5 Old Amps? [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:51 pm

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster (who ( think meant to quote Peter's post) it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling