Installing Sampletank 4 Max

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Installing Sampletank 4 Max

Postby kfortin » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:58 pm

I acquired Sampletank 4 Max as part of the current group buy.

The Product Manager now shows entries for ST4 sounds, and ST4 Max sounds.

Should I only install the ST4 Max sounds using the Product Manager (i.e., is that the complete set) or do I need to install the ST4 sounds first as the base, and then the Max sounds?

Thanks for your help!

(I will install in a few days after a new SSD arrives for my sample libraries.)
kfortin

Re: Installing Sampletank 4 Max

Postby DarkStar » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:28 pm

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Installing Sampletank 4 Max

Postby kfortin » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:11 pm

Thanks for your suggestions, DarkStar.

Support says I only need to install the sounds for ST4 MAX, since that includes the sounds from ST4.
kfortin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More