Satriani Pack within Amplitube Max?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Satriani Pack within Amplitube Max?

Postby ryanfrazier823 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:31 pm

I’ve had A4 Max for several years now and use in in standalone mode 99% of the time (not as a plugin). Question: if I buy the Satriani pack, will its contents show available within the standalone A4 app I’m currently using? I just don’t want to have to open a separate app or use a DAW to access the Satriani gear. I want his amps, pedals & cabs available alongside what I already have.

Any help appreciated!
ryanfrazier823

Re: Satriani Pack within Amplitube Max?

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:52 pm

The AmpliTube Joe Satriani gear will run within the same AmpliTube interface you are using. You do, however, have to update it to the latest version in order to do so.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ryanfrazier823 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:19 pm

Peter_IK wrote:The AmpliTube Joe Satriani gear will run within the same AmpliTube interface you are using. You do, however, have to update it to the latest version in order to do so.

Thanks Peter! Upgrade before or after buying the new pack? Or does it matter?
ryanfrazier823

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:53 pm

ryanfrazier823 wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:The AmpliTube Joe Satriani gear will run within the same AmpliTube interface you are using. You do, however, have to update it to the latest version in order to do so.

If you upgrade before you can easily just buy AmpliTube Joe Satriani in Custom Shop and go so I recommend that.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ryanfrazier823 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:37 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
ryanfrazier823 wrote:

If you upgrade before you can easily just buy AmpliTube Joe Satriani in Custom Shop and go so I recommend that.

Thank you. I assume this is just a free software update you’re referring to? Can this update be done from the app itself?
ryanfrazier823

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:46 pm

ryanfrazier823 wrote:Thank you. I assume this is just a free software update you’re referring to? Can this update be done from the app itself?

It is a free update, you would need to download any updates from your IK User Area under "My Products"
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling