Setting up Irig Bluebpoard with Amplitube 4 looper ?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Setting up Irig Bluebpoard with Amplitube 4 looper ?

Postby xmortenx » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:12 am

Hi,

I am trying to connect the Irig Blueboard with the Amplitube 4 looper on a Mac. I cannot get the bluebaord to work well with the 4 loops ??

I have chosen Irig Blueboard in the audiomidi setup - but it does not work smoothly. I can start recording a loop and that´s about it. When I press again, it mutes the recorded loop 1 and goes to record ready state for loop 2. But no playback starts on loop 1 and the second loop does not start recording..

I´we tried to fiddle with the midi setup but no luck..

I would like to use the Irig blueboard as a basic loop pedal... Loop 1: Button A records a loop and then works as mute button after that... Loop 2: Button B records a loop and then works a mute after that..

Is that possible ???

If not - Whats´s possible ??

All the best :D
xmortenx

Re: Setting up Irig Bluebpoard with Amplitube 4 looper ?

Postby farayman3 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:17 pm

It is possible. I just figured it out. In the BlueBoard app go to settings and change "PROG CHANGE" to "CTRL CHANGE". Then in Amplitube's MIDI settings on the Control Change Tab/Global you can set the LOOP1-4 to the buttons.

EDIT: but it still has a lot of problems. When I press the first button it records but when I press it again to stop it pauses the loop and I have to use the mouse to play it. Would expect the buttons to pause/play when pressed but already containing a loop.
farayman3

Re: Setting up Irig Bluebpoard with Amplitube 4 looper ?

Postby andrii.mosiienko » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:21 pm

Hi.

I have a similar problem.
When I starting the first loop by the blueboard, it's not played when a recording of the next loops starts.
I'm using MacPro + Irig2 HD
I've already updated Amplitube and Blueboard app.
Mapped Looper's actions to different Blueboard buttons.

BR,
Andrii
andrii.mosiienko

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling