Blueboard not changing presets in AmpliTube 4

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Blueboard not changing presets in AmpliTube 4

Postby lefaysart » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:46 pm

I am new to MIDI controllers, suspect I'm doing something wrong and would really appreciate some help. AmpliTube 4 (A4) is receiving signals from the Blueboard (BB) as the light shows next to the MIDI selector when I press a footswitch. The BB is set to Program Change and I have edited have saved 2 presets in A4 into the Presets folder on my Macbook Air. I have assigned the saved presets to 001 and 002 in the Program Change section of MIDI Control in A4. I then expected pressing the A or B foot-switches on the BB (assigned as 001 and 002 respectively) to switch to the saved presets in A4 but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?
lefaysart

Re: Blueboard not changing presets in AmpliTube 4

Postby lefaysart » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:54 pm

Ok, got there in the end. The footswitch numbers corresponding to each switch in the BB app correspond with one lower number in the MIDI control in A4. So 001 in the BB app, corresponds to 000 in the A4 MIDI control, 002 to 001 and so on.
lefaysart

Re: Blueboard not changing presets in AmpliTube 4

Postby KEISER56 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:02 pm

I am having problems switching presets also.The number that flashes in amplitube is one less than in the BB app,reinstalled amplitube and still doesnt work
KEISER56

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling