Max bundle collections not available after upgrade [Resolved

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Max bundle collections not available after upgrade [Resolved

Postby TheMaartian » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:41 am

I installed and authorized AmpliTube 4 Metal, and then purchased, installed and authorized AmpliTube 4 Max. The problem is...when I run AT4 standalone (Windows 10), none of the additional collections (like Brian May) are available. I tried resetting via the Custom Shop, but no help.

Please don't tell me I need to uninstall AT4 and start over. Hopefully, there's a simple solution.

Thanks in advance.
TheMaartian

Re: Max bundle collections not available after upgrade

Postby garfy » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:58 am

Hello TheMaartian and welcome to the forum.

TheMaartian wrote:I tried resetting via the Custom Shop, but no help.

By this, do you mean that you did Gear>Restore My Gear in the Custom Shop app?

If so, this should have sorted any issues out, as long as you have used the AT4MAX serial number in the Authorisation Manager.

As this is a user-to-user forum and not direct to IKM support, in case no one else chimes in here with advice or a solution, you should raise a ticket with IK official support here https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw/

They endeavour to reply within 2 working days, but obviously considering the current situation things may take longer than usual.

Be aware however, that the Brian May collection along with a couple of others are not included in the AT4MAX package. If you can see collections from Ampeg, Fender, Orange etc then your MAX package is working correctly.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby DarkStar » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:47 am

Just to add: AT4 MAX is a fixed bundle of gear models, established when the bundle was first released. More recent collections of gear (such as Brian May, Joe Satriani) are not included.

To see the gear models in AT4 MAX, go to this page:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/atmax/index.php?p=gear
and scroll down. When you see the two drop-down lists, make sure that they show "AmpliTube MAX Bundle" and "All Gear". If you change the first one you will see the gear in the selected collection.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby TheMaartian » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:19 pm

Thank you for the detailed replies. They sorted things out for me. All good now. Thanks again!
TheMaartian

Re: Max bundle collections not available after upgrade [Reso

Postby DarkStar » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:05 pm

You're welcome. :)

-----------------------------------
As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling