Can't get AmpliTube 4 to work with my Scarlett 2i4[Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Can't get AmpliTube 4 to work with my Scarlett 2i4[Resolved]

Postby Arcena » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:09 pm

Hi,

I've been trying to use my Scarlett 2i4 with AmpliTube 4, but can't seem to get it going. I've also tried doing it through Reaper DAW with the same results.

These are my current audio settings.

https://gyazo.com/cf998823a154fbe41a86324d1347dcc6

It does seem to detect my guitar's sound but it doesn't do anything with it it seems. Am I overlooking something?

Hopefully this is enough to help me, if more information is required please say so.

Update: I got as far as to see that if I put it on windows audio and put my output to a different source it does work.

Solved after a few hours of messing with settings. It ended up being in my output settings.
Arcena

Re: Can't get AmpliTube 4 to work with my Scarlett 2i4

Postby garfy » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:41 am

Hi Arcena and welcome to the forums.

Arcena wrote:Solved after a few hours of messing with settings. It ended up being in my output settings.

As this thread has been resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.

• If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
• If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling