Thank you IK, for the ASIO drivers!

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Thank you IK, for the ASIO drivers!

Postby richmn » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:37 pm

I've been waiting for these a long time. After I did the required firmware upgrades, they worked. Latency is good on my i5 Acer tablet. This is much better for me than using WASAPI or ASIO4ALL. Now I can use my Windows DAW/Instrument investments with my mobile setup more efficiently. I experience occasional hangs when initially setting up a device or changing settings/ports, but so far, once it works, it works. I'm looking forward to continued development of these drivers and related device firmware!
richmn

Re: Thank you IK, for the ASIO drivers!

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:43 pm

I'll let the team who made them know you appreciate these drivers. I'm not a huge fan of WASAPI nor of ASIO4ALL so I'm happy these are out too.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby TheMockGraeme » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:07 am

Do the ASIO drivers work on all products?

I can see the ASIO icon on the iRig Stomp I/O page, but not on the AXE I/O page. So I was wondering if it had been rolled out to everything.

Thanks.
TheMockGraeme

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:19 pm

TheMockGraeme wrote:Do the ASIO drivers work on all products?

I can see the ASIO icon on the iRig Stomp I/O page, but not on the AXE I/O page. So I was wondering if it had been rolled out to everything.

Thanks.

AXE I/O has had its own ASIO drivers since launch. It is not part of the iRig series of products.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby TheMockGraeme » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:58 pm

Thanks Peter.
TheMockGraeme

Return to Interfaces & Controllers