All-in Bundle update

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

All-in Bundle update

Postby somatophylax » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:55 pm

Hi.

Will there be an updated 2020 "All-in Bundle" for iOS with the new collections and artists? Or, if we buy the All-In 2019 bundle... will we get the new 2020 collections automatically (as we've technically paid for everything)?

Thanks
somatophylax

Re: All-in Bundle update

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:45 pm

When there is something to add (likely with AmpliTube Joe Satriani gear coming soonest) there will be a newer bundle. All-In 2019 will contain the 2019 gear, for anything in 2020 and the previous, you'd want to get the All-In 2020 when available as we will not be adding to the All-In 2019 bundle.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby somatophylax » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:47 pm

Thanks Peter. Any idea when a 2020 bundle will be released?
somatophylax

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:00 pm

somatophylax wrote:Thanks Peter. Any idea when a 2020 bundle will be released?

Likely when or near when the Satriani gear is released (which is looking like later this month)
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby somatophylax » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:18 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
somatophylax wrote:Thanks Peter. Any idea when a 2020 bundle will be released?

Likely when or near when the Satriani gear is released (which is looking like later this month)

Thanks. I might as well wait then... unless the cost of the 2020 bundle is expected to be much higher than the current one.
somatophylax

Postby somatophylax » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:38 am

This morning, I see that the 2019 Bundle went up almost 100$. What the heck happened? There was no indication that it was on sale before or that the price was for a limited time or I would have bought it. Now I don't feel like getting it. I am SO disappointed. :(
somatophylax

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:03 pm

somatophylax wrote:This morning, I see that the 2019 Bundle went up almost 100$. What the heck happened? There was no indication that it was on sale before or that the price was for a limited time or I would have bought it. Now I don't feel like getting it. I am SO disappointed. :(

It was on sale in our All-in on Analog promotion which was posted on our Promos page since it began.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby somatophylax » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:06 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
somatophylax wrote:This morning, I see that the 2019 Bundle went up almost 100$. What the heck happened? There was no indication that it was on sale before or that the price was for a limited time or I would have bought it. Now I don't feel like getting it. I am SO disappointed. :(

It was on sale in our All-in on Analog promotion which was posted on our Promos page since it began.

I understand. The problem is that it did not say it was on sale. In the normal App Store, "on sale" apps are identified as such. But in the In-App purchase for Amplitube, nothing indicated it was a limited sale. Otherwise I would have bought it before it expired.
somatophylax

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:10 pm

That's because it is an in-app purchase. Since there's no built-in function for indicating this like is available when the app itself is on sale, I've alerted the team that there needs to be something to indicate In-App Purchases are on sale - I like the crossed-out pricing we have on our main site for our own sales, so I'd love to see that in the apps. Otherwise, they'll have to find a better way to message it if that's not possible.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby somatophylax » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:11 pm

Peter_IK wrote:That's because it is an in-app purchase. Since there's no built-in function for indicating this like is available when the app itself is on sale, I've alerted the team that there needs to be something to indicate In-App Purchases are on sale - I like the crossed-out pricing we have on our main site for our own sales, so I'd love to see that in the apps. Otherwise, they'll have to find a better way to message it if that's not possible.

That would be awesome for future sales if they can add that feature for sure. Oh well... I guess I just have to monitor the app from time to time and see when the next sale comes up.

Thank you for your rapid reply.
somatophylax

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories