iRig 2 Speakers?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig 2 Speakers?

Postby snmavronis » Sun May 24, 2020 3:19 pm

I'm using the iRig 2 guitar interface and it doesn't support Bluetooth so you have to plug my Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Pro Studio Monitor Headphones into it. Any recommendations for a "wired" mini speaker to use with iPad plugged into iRig? I do have a basic Bluetooth speaker but If a had a decent wired speaker to plug into it instead that would be great. It would be nice if it was a passive speaker but some I've seen have their own power source, like the (discontinued) Logitech Z50 portable mini speaker. CNET review says it sounds decent for $20 but not a lot of bass with only the one speaker driver. But what are the options for studio monitor type small portable speakers with flat EQ?
snmavronis

Re: iRig 2 Speakers?

Postby snmavronis » Sun May 24, 2020 4:02 pm

During a Google search I came across the IK Multimedia Nano Amp with iRig built-in. That looks interesting. I wish I'd heard of it before getting the iRig 2 but the price is nice regardless. I didn't think to look at the "Amp" section on the site. How's the iRig circuits compare?

snmavronis

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories