New Asio Drivers Not Showing [RESOLVED]

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

New Asio Drivers Not Showing [RESOLVED]

Postby AAlessandro » Sat May 16, 2020 3:21 pm

Hello everybody, I have installed the new Asio Driver and then updated the firmware of my iRig Keys I/O as instructed in the IK Multimedia website. Still, I can't see the new drivers in my DAW or in any of the IK's software. Asio4all is there along with WASAPI but no dedicated IK's Asio drivers. Am I missing something? Is the Asio driver supposed to show or does it work in conjunction with the Asio4all drivers?
AAlessandro

Re: New Asio Drivers Not Showing

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu May 21, 2020 11:18 pm

The iRig drivers should work with ASIO4ALL without issue. If you don't use ASIO4ALL after installing the iRig drivers, it could not hurt to uninstall these to prevent any conflicts.

Once the iRig drivers are installed, restart your system to allow them to appear in your audio programs.

If you still have any issues after these suggestions, check with support: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: New Asio Drivers Not Showing

Postby AAlessandro » Fri May 22, 2020 5:53 am

Thanks Ryan, I uninstalled the Asio4all drivers and the IK drivers appeared. They work pretty well, especially with AmpliTube, making the latency imperceptible.

Cheers,
Alessandro
AAlessandro

Re: New Asio Drivers Not Showing [RESOLVED]

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri May 22, 2020 3:04 pm

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to Interfaces & Controllers