Amplitube Max - newbie question

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube Max - newbie question

Postby fefifeca » Tue May 19, 2020 7:35 am

Howdy all. Just bought Amplitube Max. When scrolling through I see the new Dimebag amps and effects sounds are locked. I thought Max meant everything??!!! Do I have to shell out more dough for these coveted sounds/amps? Hope not.Anyone know?
fefifeca

Re: Amplitube Max - newbie question

Postby raca339 » Tue May 19, 2020 8:25 am

Same problem here.
I thought MAX would contain the whole stuff, but it seems we have to pay more...
Disappointed.
raca339

Re: Amplitube Max - newbie question

Postby DarkStar » Tue May 19, 2020 10:36 am

AT4 MAX contains a defined set of gear models. I am pretty sure that that set is those available when the bundle was first released (2016??). More recent gear models (such as Dimebag) are not included.

The included gear models are listed here https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/atmax/index.php?p=gear.

If you feel that information published by IK Multimedia led you to believe that AT4 MAX contained all the current gear models, then the best thing to do is contact Sales Support. Response time generally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling