iRig Stream Power Adapter not shipping with proper cable

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig Stream Power Adapter not shipping with proper cable

Postby narizonan » Tue May 12, 2020 10:47 pm

[mod redacted - review the rules, please]

I ordered the iRig Stream for my iPhone and have been really liking it, so much so that I bought the proper power adapter direct from IK. I was excited to receive it, only to find out that it doesn't actually allow the iRig Stream to charge my phone–––at least, not without a different serial-lightning cable, which was not included. From what a post in the deleted thread said, that cable should be marked with a red circle.

I've contacted Support over 2 business days ago, and haven't received so much as a "request received" email. I imagine things are running slow right now, no problem, but [mod redacted - same reason] no acknowledgement of the support request, I thought I'd post again.

Anyone else have info on / experience with this?
narizonan

Re: iRig Stream Power Adapter not shipping with proper cable

Postby narizonan » Thu May 14, 2020 10:48 pm

Update: I've received a reply from IK, they're sending me the correct cable.

I wanted to keep the information of my first post available to anyone else who might need it – without the post I had seen, I'd have had no idea what was wrong. There is still no mention of a different serial-Lightning cable anywhere on the product description pages for the iRig Stream nor the power adapter.
narizonan

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories