price $$ [Resolved]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

price $$ [Resolved]

Postby gsoneofficial » Sat May 09, 2020 3:15 am

I searched faq but I couldn't find any help there so I was just wondering if you guys at ik multimedia always drop your prices 2-3 days later after people buy it or am I mistakin ? cause 3 days ago I bought total studio max at 249.00 and now its at 179.00 its your software sell it for whatever want not to be rude but I think its a bit shady I just wanted to see if this is normal at ik . :?: :?:
gsoneofficial

Re: price $$

Postby garfy » Sat May 09, 2020 9:09 am

Hello gsoneofficial and welcome to the forum.

The current sale price for TS2MAX is still 249. You are probably now seeing a further reduction as a cross grade price as you are logged into your account and you now have a qualifying product. I think it's just how the site automatically changes dependent on a user's products etc. You can check this buy logging out of your account and then going back to the shop to see the prices as an 'unknown buyer'.

Hope that makes sense. IKM certainly don't wait for individual users to buy software before dropping prices and, seeing as the launch price was around 1000, it's still a bit of a steal.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby gsoneofficial » Sat May 09, 2020 9:33 am

Hello gsoneofficial and welcome to the forum.

The current sale price for TS2MAX is still 249. You are probably now seeing a further reduction as a cross grade price as you are logged into your account and you now have a qualifying product. I think it's just how the site automatically changes dependent on a user's products etc. You can check this buy logging out of your account and then going back to the shop to see the prices as an 'unknown buyer'.

Hope that makes sense. IKM certainly don't wait for individual users to buy software before dropping prices and, seeing as the launch price was around 1000, it's still a bit of a steal.

ok thanks for the feedback that's why i asked cause i was like no way they do that lol appreciate you. P.s. i know it's probably already been said but they need a system to for people to get their digital downloads im on day 5 here trying to get it ..its little ridiculous google drive is faster js.
gsoneofficial

Postby garfy » Sat May 09, 2020 9:54 am

No problems.

I believe that IKM are currently developing a download manager app, but no release date has been announced yet.

As this thread has been resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.

• If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
• If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More