Where is support?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Where is support?

Postby hipcog@gmail.com » Tue May 05, 2020 11:43 pm

Hey folks,

I know things can get busy, and everyone has to be patient, but the lack of customer support is concerning!

I have tried using your search, both here in the forum and on your website and I can not find any information about how best to keep track of my support tickets?

I have written in numerous times for support and have no useful response; I am sure this would be adding to the high volume you are probably experiencing! All I am getting in return are emails telling me that my ticket has been opened and a bunch of irrelevant information about FAQ's etc...

I would like to make some suggestions:

- If you open a ticket, make a quick human response even if you do not have the answers. It would be great to know that your company is operational and that you are trying but experiencing high volume or something?

- In your return emails, can you please give me somewhere that I can view the status of my support tickets. I have no idea what is going on, and I am just adding to the high volume by sending you a new ticket every day because I have not heard back from you?

- Create a forum post here and let your users know what is happening; they are all good humans and understand that you are busy and struggling at the moment. Your users will be patient and respectful if you are transparent and open with them about difficulties in responding to their enquiries.

I do like your product so far, but I am honestly reluctant to spend any more money with you at the moment because I do not have confidence in your ability to follow up.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope it can be useful.
hipcog@gmail.com

Re: Where is support?

Postby toneguy86 » Wed May 06, 2020 3:45 pm

I am reluctant as well. I won't buy the product and will just move on to something else that works if I can't get the help I need. It means more work for me...but whatever.

[mod redacted: unnecessary]
toneguy86

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 06, 2020 4:51 pm

You do get a page presented to you with suggested FAQs and such when you open your ticket and an initial autoreply to your email with more information where you might be able to get information to resolve your issue.

The team is still working hard and answering tickets literally around the clock and are taking every measure to continue to assist everybody (including adding new staff for the literally exponential growth in tickets from people stuck at home). I apologize that it is taking longer than usual but during these times there is an insanely higher than normal ticket volume. The team will certainly assist you as they do respond to every ticket.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby toneguy86 » Wed May 06, 2020 5:09 pm

Thanks for the reply. None of the FAQs have answered my questions.
toneguy86

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 06, 2020 5:11 pm

toneguy86 wrote:Thanks for the reply. None of the FAQs have answered my questions.

Your ticket was opened yesterday. Someone will get to your ticket as soon as possible.

OP's ticket was open May 3rd. That will also be replied to and you'll be assisted as soon as possible.

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling