Amplitube 4 Control

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 4 Control

Postby fenson63 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:46 pm

Hello!
I have a little problem with controlling my Amplitube 4 in my Cubase Essentials 5 program. I have a Tech 21 Midi Mongoose for program changes that works fine in the standalone app but it does not work with the plugin version in my Cubase program. My Cubase program recognizes the Midi Mongoose, but does not connect to the Amplitube plugin. Hoping someone can help with this, it would be appreciated! :D
fenson63

Re: Amplitube 4 Control

Postby garfy » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:16 pm

Hello fenson63 and welcome to the forums.

As this is a user-to-user forum and not direct to IKM support, in case no one else chimes in here with advice or a solution, you should raise a ticket with IK official support here https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/

It's possible that other users aren't having the same issues, or no one else has the same set up as you so I would advise opening a ticket will be you best course of action. The team endeavour to reply within 2 working days but with the current situation this may be a little longer.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling