New user, how do I get sound

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

New user, how do I get sound

Postby danielmpalese » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:09 pm

Hey everyone,

I am completely new to this whole setup. I've plugged in my focusrite 212 interface and my guitar, but I'm not getting any sounds from the program.

I have registered myself as a user and downloaded the Amplitube 4 free software. However, it's asking me to input a serial number to authorize the program. I was not given any serial number by the team, I thought that was only for purchases? In short, how does any of this work?

Thanks so much everyone! Apologies for the general confusion in the post, just eager to explore the program.
danielmpalese

Re: New user, how do I get sound

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:22 pm

Hi, you would find your AmpliTube Custom Shop serial number in your IK User Area under "My Products". You can use Authorization Manager to authorize that serial number.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling