Support on Presets & Bank management

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Support on Presets & Bank management

Postby btavernier » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:49 pm

Dear Amplitube Forum,

I have the feeling to be dumb since I search a lot on the net before asking this question. Unfortunately I have not solved my problem so any help will be welcomed :-)

I have 2 footswitch connected in midi on my interface (Axe IO). My need is to switch into my favorite presets using the footswitchs.

I'm stuck at the first step (ie without midi footswitch) : I can store my favorite presents on the 1-4 banks (using the "unnamed button" at the left of the list of presets, but I cannot "apply easily" the pre-selected preset.

On some videos, I have seen "1 2 3 4" that I can't see on my interface.

Please explain me how to easily apply a preselected preset (using preselection banks), first, from Amplitube interface, then using my midi footswitch.

Thanks a lot for any support,

Cheers
btavernier

Re: Support on Presets & Bank management

Postby btavernier » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:03 pm

Hello,

I'm still stuck on that problem. I was wondering if it was an issue in my question (maybe unclear) or in the location where I'm posting the question.

In all case, I would appreciate some support.

Thanks in advance,

BR
btavernier

Re: Support on Presets & Bank management

Postby garfy » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:14 pm

Hello BR and welcome to the forums.

As this is a user-to-user forum and not direct to IKM support, in case no one else chimes in here with advice or a solution, you should raise a ticket with IK official support here https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/

It's possible that other users aren't having the same issues, or no one else has the same set up as you so I would advise opening a ticket will be you best course of action. The team endeavour to reply within 2 working days but with the current situation this may be a little longer.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling