Fender collection 1

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Fender collection 1

Postby TaffySiencyn » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:42 pm

Is the Fender collection 1 good. I'm thinking about buying it.
TaffySiencyn

Re: Fender collection 1

Postby DarkStar » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:18 pm

Hello TaffySiencyn and welcome to the forum.

While waiting for other users to comment, why not download and install AmpliTube 4 Custom Shop and you can Try out all the Fender 1 gear models for 48 hours?

Also have a look at Fender Collection 2.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:19 pm

Very. While modeling technology did improve with Fender Collection 2, the specific amps in the first collection still sound amazing (as they were also a breakthrough in the IK modeling) and they are a very "classic" set of Fender amps that will give you a lot of those specific Fender tones you are probably looking for. Hopefully some users can chime in with their opinion too.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby TaffySiencyn » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:21 pm

Thanks. I have another question. I downloaded iGrand and signed up to the newsletter but I have not recieved my JamPoints yet. When should they go to my account?
TaffySiencyn

Postby TaffySiencyn » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:24 pm

DarkStar wrote:Also have a look at Fender Collection 2.

I was thinking about it, but I don't have the money to shell out 80 quid.
TaffySiencyn

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:33 pm

TaffySiencyn wrote:Thanks. I have another question. I downloaded iGrand and signed up to the newsletter but I have not recieved my JamPoints yet. When should they go to my account?

Any bonus/welcome JamPoints should go in shortly after you signed up. I would recommend checking with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support as they can look directly into your account to see what's happening.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby TaffySiencyn » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:37 pm

I did, but nothing yet.
TaffySiencyn

Postby dlgebert » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:51 pm

TaffySiencyn wrote:Is the Fender collection 1 good. I'm thinking about buying it.

I've owned a few Fender amps over the years and these amps are spot on, especially with single coil pickups. You can definitely hear that Fender "tube sag" compression and depth in these models. The Fender second collection is good as well, but focused more on their very early amplifiers. The built in spring reverb and chorus are excellent as well.

Dave
dlgebert

Postby puranon » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:04 am

They did revise the modelling for Slash which existed before AT4. It would be nice to see the same thing for Fender 1 which contains some of the more important Fender Amps (Bassman and Blackface Twin).
puranon

Postby hof1271 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:56 am

Fender 1 is great!, the models I use most from that collection is the Bassman and Vibroverb models. The Vibroverb has a 'Acoustic' preset which I often use, it has a great sound for what I like to use in a rhythm sound.. likewise with the 'Bassman' the 'Rounded' preset gives me a fab useable bass sound !
hof1271

Postby carlaz » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:59 pm

I don't have the whole Fender 1 collection (or any of Fender 2), but I do have the Bassman and Twin Reverb models from Fender 1. I think they're great. 8-)
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Postby Musical.Alchemy » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:40 pm

I have both Fender 1 & 2. They are my go to for most of my work. Back in the early 70's I used a Fender Bassman for gigging and this one is as close as you're going to get.

Darkstar's comment was spot on, download the 48 hour trial for both and decide for yourself .
Musical.Alchemy

Postby carlaz » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:44 pm

Musical.Alchemy wrote:Darkstar's comment was spot on, download the 48 hour trial for both and decide for yourself .

It's strange, but I think a lot of people overlook the fact that you can try out any AmpliTube gear (for 72 hours, actually!) for free. And, AFAIK, I think you can try out as many models at a time as you like.
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Postby stateofepicicity » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:41 am

carlaz wrote:It's strange, but I think a lot of people overlook the fact that you can try out any AmpliTube gear (for 72 hours, actually!) for free. And, AFAIK, I think you can try out as many models at a time as you like.

Yeah, my M.O. for collections that look interesting is to set up trials for every piece of gear in the collection separately, then I'll go through the factory presets for that collection unfettered! Even though I never use factory presets, they are a good overview of the capabilities. :D
stateofepicicity

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling