Bandoneon in Sampletank 2

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Bandoneon in Sampletank 2

Postby johnellis » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:46 pm

Hello. Can I use any of the old Sampletank 2 sounds in sampletank 4, in particular, Bandoneon and Concertina?

Thanks.
johnellis

Re: Bandoneon in Sampletank 2

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:18 pm

Hi, you would need to import those into SampleTank 3 format first. You can do so even with the free SampleTank 3 CS version if you need to. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby johnellis » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:28 am

Many thanks for taking the time to reply, Peter. Which version of Sampletank 2 sounds has those instruments? The instrument list for Sampletank 4 led me to believe they were in the sounds available. Also, I can't find the brushes drum kit that is also in the list of instruments/sounds.

John Ellis
johnellis

Postby johnellis » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:30 am

I'm guessing that upgrading to Catalina has put all of those legacy instruments out of reach forever.
johnellis

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:32 pm

johnellis wrote:I'm guessing that upgrading to Catalina has put all of those legacy instruments out of reach forever.

If you have imported them to SampleTank 3, you can use them in SampleTank 4 which is fully functional in Catalina.

As to where those sounds are, I'm sorry it sounded like you already had them I do not know about those two particular sounds.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More