iKlip A/V input

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iKlip A/V input

Postby rtTorstrick » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:53 am

Is it possible to use an out from a mixing board (+4dBu) as the audio in on the iKlip A/V?
rtTorstrick

Re: iKlip A/V input

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:40 pm

It is a standard XLR input so you should be able to run the XLR out from your board into iKlip A/V.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby rtTorstrick » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:37 pm

Thanks for your reply. It doesn't answer my question. Just because it's an XLR doesn't mean anything if the levels don't match. My question is whether the input can handle line level signals, not just mic level signals.
rtTorstrick

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:13 pm

rtTorstrick wrote:Thanks for your reply. It doesn't answer my question. Just because it's an XLR doesn't mean anything if the levels don't match. My question is whether the input can handle line level signals, not just mic level signals.

Sorry I thought i was clear that it is a standard mic input / mic preamp. If that doesn't suit your question/needs, you can also find the specs here: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... hp?p=specs

If those don't answer your questions, IK has a support staff that can also handle pre-sales questions at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories