My iRig UA - Android

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

My iRig UA - Android

Postby ninetofortytwo » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:14 pm

My iRig UA used to work on my Android 'phone now it doesn't. I bought the iRig UA specifically to use with my Android 'phone as the iRig pro wouldn't work. It works OK with my Samsung Tab A but I want it to work with my 'phone. Please help, my 'phone is Android 8.1.0.
ninetofortytwo

Re: My iRig UA - Android

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:33 pm

Hi, please report issues of this nature directly to IK Support as this is mainly a user-to-user discussion forum. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ninetofortytwo » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:03 pm

I have done this already on 27 September 2018 but have had no reply!
ninetofortytwo

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:35 pm

ninetofortytwo wrote:I have done this already on 27 September 2018 but have had no reply!

What is your ticket number? Typically they reply within one business day, but sometimes there is high ticket volume.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Ryan_IK » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:44 pm

ninetofortytwo wrote:I have done this already on 27 September 2018 but have had no reply!

Looking into this for you, it seems you have gotten a reply from support on your original ticket. Please work with the team in this thread.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to Interfaces & Controllers