Where do I find UNO Synth Preset Downloads?

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Where do I find UNO Synth Preset Downloads?

Postby pauldgeraghty » Tue Oct 15, 2024 3:23 pm

I bought the UNO Synth Pro X desktop and I see from the website that IK Multimedia has provided lots of free preset packs for it. But where do I download them? I have registered the synth but I don't see any presets in the Download Resources link in my User Area. There is no "Related Products" link. Nothing is visible in either the IK Multimedia Product Manager or the UNO Synth Pro X Editor. How do I get the preset packs?
pauldgeraghty

Re: Where do I find UNO Synth Preset Downloads?

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 15, 2024 5:10 pm

Information about the preset packs for the UNO line and how to get them can be found here: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/unosounds/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby pauldgeraghty » Tue Oct 15, 2024 8:39 pm

I had already read that web page before I posted. There is no clear information on it about how to access the sounds. It just says "All UNO Sounds here are free to registered users and can be downloaded from the IK Product Manager. Use the Product Manager to update your firmware and find the specific editor for your UNO. Then load any of the sounds here and make them your own."

OK, well I've registered the synth and downloaded the IK Product Manager. The sounds don't appear anywhere in it that I can see. I scroll through all the items in the Sounds tab. Nothing that obviously relates to the UNO. I do a search within the application for "UNO" and "Presets". Nothing. I download the UNO Synth Pro X editor and move presets from it to my computer. Still no obvious way within it of downloading the presets.
pauldgeraghty

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 15, 2024 8:55 pm

The information is clear, you just don't seem to have them in your IK Product Manager as they would be under "Presets" or "Extras" tabs under Hardware --> [your UNO product]

Since you don't seem to have them there I'd suggest the best route is to seek direct and official IK Support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/hw and they can assist you since the users/mods/admins of this forum wouldn't have access to your account to check what's going on. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth