ARC Studio Upgrade - eligibility

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

ARC Studio Upgrade - eligibility

Postby g3rb1n4t0r » Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:25 pm

Hello, I'm having issues with the product "ARC Studio Upgrade" which, according to the description, is intended for all ARC owners (regardless of the version). I own version 3 with a microphone, but the IK website indicates that I am not eligible. Does anyone else have the same issue?
g3rb1n4t0r

Re: ARC Studio Upgrade - eligibility

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:13 pm

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. Please contact IK Support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/hw as they can look directly at your account and see what is happening. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby g3rb1n4t0r » Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:48 am

Thank you, Peter_IK.

I already did that twice (French IK team), but I haven't received an answer. Maybe I need to wait a bit. I'm so excited about that product. It's just what I've wanted for a long time.
g3rb1n4t0r

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jun 05, 2024 8:49 pm

Are you sure you have the version with microphone? Note that this is the description:
"For registered users of ARC (any version with mic), iLoud MTM or Precision. Includes processor unit + ARC 4 software. Mic not included."
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mhalloran » Thu Jun 06, 2024 2:58 am

Peter_IK wrote:Are you sure you have the version with microphone? Note that this is the description:
"For registered users of ARC (any version with mic), iLoud MTM or Precision. Includes processor unit + ARC 4 software. Mic not included."

Lots of people have had this issue. We've been posting about it for months and you tell us to contact Support.

Well, contacting Support with copies of orders and receipts has not resulted in a response.

In my case, I was able to use a coupon and purchase ARC Studio for less than the upgrade. I was then able to sell my surplus microphone. Problem solved but, being able to prove that I owned ARC 3 and the current microphone, I should have been able to purchase the upgrade to which I was entitled.
mhalloran

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:43 am

Your account was looked at by the team and you have the version of ARC 3 without a microphone registered there. If you can provide support something to show otherwise they would of course help in that situation. The reason people are referred to support is because this is not a technical support forum, the mods/admins do not have access to the information that the support team does in order to help you, and IK handles support via the ticket system directly.

Since this is an issue that support would need to be consulted in order to continue this thread has run its course and will be locked in order to keep the forum clean. Please remember that the first rule listed in the forum rules linked at the top of each page and to which users agree when signing up is that this is not a tech support forum. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers