Software Technical Issues

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Software Technical Issues

Postby Melodi_one » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:27 pm

Greetings,
there arn't any tech support so I came in here to search for help.
but there arn't any topic in here for posting software technical issues in my case (T-Racks & Mix Box).
can someone help me with this?
Melodi_one
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:08 pm

Re: Software Technical Issues

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:19 pm

We do have technical support, since this forum is not for official technical support. Please visit http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and it will have you search the FAQ for your answers and if you don't find your answer you will see a button to open a ticket with IK Support. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 19863
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: Software Technical Issues

Postby ChrisHeinen » Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:37 pm

Melodi_one wrote:Greetings,
there arn't any tech support so I came in here to search for help.
but there arn't any topic in here for posting software technical issues in my case (T-Racks & Mix Box).
can someone help me with this?

I use MixBox a bit... What is your question about it? :?:
User avatar
ChrisHeinen
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:06 am

Re: Software Technical Issues

Postby Melodi_one » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:48 pm

ChrisHeinen wrote:
Melodi_one wrote:Greetings,
there arn't any tech support so I came in here to search for help.
but there arn't any topic in here for posting software technical issues in my case (T-Racks & Mix Box).
can someone help me with this?

I use MixBox a bit... What is your question about it? :?:


I'm experiencing a crash in Bitwig Studio 4.4.8 when opening a saved project that has either Mixbox or T-racks5 plugins.
this happens when Bitwig Studio scans & load the plugins. This also happens with T-racks5 plugins. some other times Bitwig will open my project with no issues.
I'm using Windows 10 Pro.
Melodi_one
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:08 pm

Re: Software Technical Issues

Postby Melodi_one » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:52 pm

Peter_IK wrote:We do have technical support, since this forum is not for official technical support. Please visit http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and it will have you search the FAQ for your answers and if you don't find your answer you will see a button to open a ticket with IK Support. Thank you.

I send my request already but there is an issue with the website. I'm experiencing issues with captcha although I entered it correctly. other times I get my request sent successfully but I didn't received any confirmation email in my Inbox. I checked the spam also but nothing.
didn't received anything till now.
Melodi_one
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:08 pm

Re: Software Technical Issues

Postby ChrisHeinen » Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:22 pm

Melodi_one wrote:
ChrisHeinen wrote:
Melodi_one wrote:Greetings,
there arn't any tech support so I came in here to search for help.
but there arn't any topic in here for posting software technical issues in my case (T-Racks & Mix Box).
can someone help me with this?

I use MixBox a bit... What is your question about it? :?:


I'm experiencing a crash in Bitwig Studio 4.4.8 when opening a saved project that has either Mixbox or T-racks5 plugins.
this happens when Bitwig Studio scans & load the plugins. This also happens with T-racks5 plugins. some other times Bitwig will open my project with no issues.
I'm using Windows 10 Pro.


Oops, my bad, I misunderstood - I thought the question was about MixBox's functions. That problem sounds like a problem specific to Bitwig being able to load the S/W. Is there a forum/support at Bitwig that perhaps can help? :?:
User avatar
ChrisHeinen
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:06 am


Return to General Discussions