IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:52 pm

kendye wrote:That's how it's supposed to work. I added 100 Gear Credits to my account and purchased T-Racks 5 as a "Double Dip" and the freebies still haven't appeared in my account. I've been in touch with Customer Services (UK) and after an initial response all has gone quiet. [mod redacted - unnecessary]

You should see multiple buttons in your Promotions page of your IK User Area. When you click those you should see two dropdowns for your choices, each stating what triggered those choices above it + the value.

Please note that if you are having trouble with a support ticket, this is not a support forum but we have guidelines about alerting the team at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 so please follow those (PM your ticket number and I'll get it to our Support Manager for review).

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 20111
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:53 pm

notaneasygame wrote:Hoping someone can confirm I've got this right.

I've 75 gear credits from an old i/o hardware purchase. If I add to to get the $100 level and purchase in the custom shop I'll see the free promo products in the main site in the usual .com/userarea/promotions area?

I've been holding off a $200 level combo in the online store but I can't decide what to leave out at $100 level, but a double dip using the custom shop means I'll buy everything and more.

Also, thanks all for the commentary in this thread, feels like a run up to christmas for adults. 6 days to go, I think we're going to see 9 free products.

Yes, that is the way it works. You can enter again using any allowable method which included Gear Credits.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 20111
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby smata65 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:57 pm

notaneasygame wrote:Hoping someone can confirm I've got this right.

I've 75 gear credits from an old i/o hardware purchase. If I add to get the $100 level and purchase in the custom shop I'll see the free promo products in the main site in the usual .com/userarea/promotions area?

I've been holding off a $200 level combo in the online store but I can't decide what to leave out at $100 level, but a double dip using the custom shop means I'll buy everything and more.


Yes, this will work. I purchased sampletron2 crossgrade in the custom shop with credits, and I was entered into the group buy. All the free items have been appearing in the promotions area
smata65
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:57 am

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby kendye » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:15 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
kendye wrote:That's how it's supposed to work. I added 100 Gear Credits to my account and purchased T-Racks 5 as a "Double Dip" and the freebies still haven't appeared in my account. I've been in touch with Customer Services (UK) and after an initial response all has gone quiet. [mod redacted - unnecessary]

You should see multiple buttons in your Promotions page of your IK User Area. When you click those you should see two dropdowns for your choices, each stating what triggered those choices above it + the value.

Please note that if you are having trouble with a support ticket, this is not a support forum but we have guidelines about alerting the team at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; so please follow those (PM your ticket number and I'll get it to our Support Manager for review).

Thank you.


Sorry to have caused upset here - I've PM'd you with my details.
kendye
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:22 pm

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:19 pm

In case anybody missed it:

And we are now at 8 for the price of 1!!!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 20111
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby supanorton » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:25 pm

Peter_IK wrote:In case anybody missed it:

And we are now at 8 for the price of 1!!!


Incredible! Hoping for one more. I’d love to get that Wurly!
supanorton
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:52 am

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby kendye » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:30 pm

For those following this thread, my issue with the "Double Dip" using Gear Credits has been resolved and all items are appearing in my account as they should.
Thanks to Peter for being his usual helpful self - I know how much time he spends on here and on other forums.
Your hard work is much appreciated! :D
kendye
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:22 pm

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:48 pm

kendye wrote:For those following this thread, my issue with the "Double Dip" using Gear Credits has been resolved and all items are appearing in my account as they should.
Thanks to Peter for being his usual helpful self - I know how much time he spends on here and on other forums.
Your hard work is much appreciated! :D

Thank you very much! Glad all is sorted and you can start using some great tools.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 20111
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:50 pm

Important note:

We are now in the "10,000 participant challenge" stage of the group buy. IK will extend the group buy through September when it reaches 10,000 participants. Click here to read the news.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 20111
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby jd21234 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:41 pm

Ok, I'm about ready to pull the trigger, purchase will be Hammond B3. My question is about the TRacks 5. I have the free version installed. Can I pick both the TRacks 5 and the TRacks 5 SE as free products, and have no installation issues due to the duplicate modules (ex Classic EQ, Classic Clipper, EQual)? How about with having AmpliTube 5 CS and installing AmpliTube 5 as a freebie? Thanks for clarification.
jd21234
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:05 am

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:47 pm

jd21234 wrote:Ok, I'm about ready to pull the trigger, purchase will be Hammond B3. My question is about the TRacks 5. I have the free version installed. Can I pick both the TRacks 5 and the TRacks 5 SE as free products, and have no installation issues due to the duplicate modules (ex Classic EQ, Classic Clipper, EQual)? How about with having AmpliTube 5 CS and installing AmpliTube 5 as a freebie? Thanks for clarification.

You won't have issues. You will want to "Restore My Purchases" in Custom Shop, though. That will help make sure all the gear shows up as usable once you purchase and authorize.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 20111
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby DarkStar » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:51 pm

Image

10,000 by the end of August needs the rate of sign-ups to increase a bit ... spread the word.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
User avatar
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)
 
Posts: 8718
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:42 pm
Location: Surrey, UK

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:55 pm

Luckily the past few hours have been up a bit, at or over the average hourly rate people will need to hit but we have to remember it isn't constant (overnight, etc, even with time zone/global considerations).

So in short - agreed, let's get moving! Need to pick up the pace a bit to make 10K!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 20111
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby guitarsuperstar » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:00 pm

Do items purchased in Custom Shop solely with Gear Credits qualify for the promotion?

For example.. Is the following scenario correct?

If I use Custom Shop Gear Credits to buy TRackS 5 Deluxe which is 300 Gear Credits I would then would qualify for free items valued at below $299 (the value of T RackS 5 Deluxe).

Thanks!
guitarsuperstar
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:47 pm

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:01 pm

guitarsuperstar wrote:Do items purchased in Custom Shop solely with Gear Credits qualify for the promotion?

For example.. Is the following scenario correct?

If I use Custom Shop Gear Credits to buy TRackS 5 Deluxe which is 300 Gear Credits I would then would qualify for free items valued at below $299 (the value of T RackS 5 Deluxe).

Thanks!

Yes you can use Gear Credits in the Custom Shop for qualifying products to enter the group buy.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 20111
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements