AXE I/O firmware

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Re: AXE I/O firmware

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:22 pm

BlackSun3 wrote:Hello, still have troubles - I didin't use my AXE for a long time, because of illness, and since yesterday, did try to make it work with AmpliTube 4 and 5CS, but ...
First, I've got firmware 1.05 (wich I think was provided by a support tech) although I see here the last is the 1.04.
When I launch AT4 in stand alonr version (did not test for vst ), it has windows audio drivers. Can't detect ASIO device ...
I suppose this is related to the sound pbms I have sometimes with AT4 (sounds forms time to time like if I was hurting a real valve amp with reverb on).
On AT5, launched in standalone version (vst not tested) the ASIO driver is selected. But I hear only the dry sound (I have first to select the good input in the recorder page to see input and output bars react when playing). If I change the driver (wsindows audio, directsound), same thing.
If I change gear, put some reverb, etc .. nothing happens, only dry sound ...
I did install the last firmware updater, in case there was a new firmware ... no device found ...
An idea?

Please make sure the MONITOR knob is turned all the way to "DAW".
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to Interfaces & Controllers