i o Stomp Have to Keep Unplugging Lightning Cable

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

i o Stomp Have to Keep Unplugging Lightning Cable

Postby mediaboywonder@gmail.com » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:45 pm

Just got an i/o Stomp, but I have an irritating issue. So everything is connected to my iPad Mini 2 and when I plug in the i o Stomp the ipad turns on and boots to the home screen, at which point I launch Amplitube on my ipad. Only issue is once amplitube is loaded, all the lights are working on the board but when I press the buttons, nothing happens. I have to pull out the lightning cable going into my ipad and put it back in, in order for the io stomp to respond with amplitube...anyone else have this issue? Could it be a firmware thing? I updated to the latest firmware with the updater as soon as I unboxed the inut, so not sure - please help if you can!

Thanks
mediaboywonder@gmail.com

Re: i o Stomp Have to Keep Unplugging Lightning Cable

Postby csobalvarro » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:20 am

Have you had any luck resolving this issue? I’m having very similar and extremely inconsistent results and having no luck resolving them. Very discouraged and concerned this just may never be a reliable product, which means it’s useful to a live musician.
csobalvarro

Postby mediaboywonder@gmail.com » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:11 am

No luck yet, I opened a ticket so hopefully we'll have an answer soon, I'll keep you updated!

Thanks
mediaboywonder@gmail.com

Postby csobalvarro » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:51 am

Same here. I it in a ticket this afternoon. I’ll share the result.
csobalvarro

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:26 am

Please note that Support's response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby mediaboywonder@gmail.com » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:36 pm

Just got a reply about a WAH effect and setting it up....obviously no one read my ticket and responded...I'd hate to have to return this thing, but i will if I don't get proper help, and soon!
mediaboywonder@gmail.com

Postby mediaboywonder@gmail.com » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:37 pm

This is what they wrote back:

This does sound unusual, it sounds like some software settings are not set up properly. When you can, please try the following and let us know your results.

1) Delete the WAH from your preset by swiping this up

2) Use the EMPTY slot (Do not use a slot assigned to one of your iRig Stomp I/O pedals, this is indicated with a yellow number and line) to load your WAH

3) Once you've loaded your WAH to the empty slot, let us know if this assigns properly

For a more in-depth look at the iRig Stomp I/O and its other capabilities check out:

No help at all...............
mediaboywonder@gmail.com

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:03 am

Please reply back to support and they will help you. Also, please do not be rude to users. Since you do have a ticket and they will continue to help you if you reply, and there was a removed interaction that was completely unnecessary and against the rules of this forum, this thread is now locked.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers