iRig Stomp IO Issue

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Stomp IO Issue

Postby lfryejr » Fri May 29, 2020 9:47 am

I'm having issues with connectivity of my Stomp IO. The footswitches don't work correctly with either app I use, including Amplitube. I found another nuance of my situation. When I disconnect my iPad from the Stomp IO, my Windows 10 PC and MacOS MacBook recognize the device thru USB. However, when I connect my iPad to it, it disappears from both. It is updated to the latest version of iPadOS 13.5. The same happened with another iPad I had as well as my iPhone. I submitted a ticket a few days ago - #1380959. Appreciate any guidance on how to resolve.
lfryejr

Re: iRig Stomp IO Issue

Postby Sandwich84 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:06 pm

This sounds like a problem I am currently experiencing with the Irig stomp io. I can connect my iPad and iPhone to the Irig and it picks them up and I can get sound out of them but the foot pedals don’t work properly. If I take the connector lead out and replug it a few times sometimes the foot pedals work with the iPad so i think it is a loose connect or faulty cable.

Any ideas how long they take to respond to requests for help, I’m still waiting for a response on mine?
Sandwich84

Re: iRig Stomp IO Issue

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:34 pm

Confirmed tickets from both OP and Sandwich84 have been in progress with IK Support.

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers