2xIrig Stomp I/O not working and flickering

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

2xIrig Stomp I/O not working and flickering

Postby zonga50 » Mon May 04, 2020 7:07 pm

i have 2 stomp i/o and both at around the same time have been exhibiting the same behavior. when i connect them to any computer the lights turn on but windows is not displaying any connection(even in device manager) in addition when i click a footswitch or move the expression pedal the LEDs will turn off and return once ive stopped(this sometimes happens and sometimes doesn't). both units are for studio use, and have minimal wear. it is very disappointing that i am unable to use my IK Software. Please Help!
zonga50

Re: 2xIrig Stomp I/O not working and flickering

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 06, 2020 5:49 pm

I would recommend resetting your iRig Stomp I/O to standard mode. Please do the following and it should reset to the standard mode: Restart iRig Stomp I/O while holding Stomp 1.

If this doesn't work, please open a ticket with IK Support for direct and official technical support if you haven't already done so. They can be reached via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers