irig keys 37 doesn’t work with iphone 11

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

irig keys 37 doesn’t work with iphone 11

Postby alekmadry » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:44 pm

purchased an irgig keys 37 controller yesterday and today purchased a lightning to USB adapter, lightning connected to iphone, irig usb connected to that, and nothing works. garageband doesn’t recognize it and the controller doesn’t even light up. what’s going on?
alekmadry

Re: irig keys 37 doesn’t work with iphone 11

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:36 pm

Typically our USB only keyboards would work if using an official Apple Camera Connection Kit or similar official adapter. You may want to try with an official adapter if you have not done so.

However, I'd suggest you first contact our support team for deeper technical advice if they've had any experience with this issue you're having. Also, you may want to look at our many MIDI keyboard controllers that provide direct connectivity to your iPhone.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers