BlueBoard with Amplitube 4 (Mac version)

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

BlueBoard with Amplitube 4 (Mac version)

Postby longshot421 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:10 pm

Hi,

This has probably been answered, but I couldn't find it, so my apologies. I have been trying to get my BlueBoard to show up in Amplitube 4 for my Mac and I just can't figure out how to do it. I have downloaded the BlueBoard app and it works fine, so I don't think there is anything wrong with the board, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it to control Amplitube. :?: Any help :?:

Thanks in advance,

Mark
longshot421

Re: BlueBoard with Amplitube 4 (Mac version)

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:37 pm

Hey Mark,

Thanks for your post.

AmpliTube 4 will use the iRig BlueBoard similar to any other MIDI device once the iRig BlueBoard is connected to the iRig BlueBoard app. Once you've synced your device to the iRig BlueBoard app, open AmpliTube 4 and use the 'Settings' drop down in the top navigation bar. From here you can enter the 'Audio/MIDI Set Up'. Inside this window select your iRig BlueBoard from under the 'MIDI Input' drop down menu and you should be good to go.

Let me know if you need any extra help!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: BlueBoard with Amplitube 4 (Mac version)

Postby longshot421 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:55 pm

Excellent! Not sure why I couldn't figure that out the first time, pretty simple really! Thanks again, works like a charm. :D
longshot421

Return to Interfaces & Controllers