NAMM 2018 Teaser! (iRig Stomp I/O)

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

NAMM 2018 Teaser! (iRig Stomp I/O)

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:55 pm

IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 19863
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: NAMM 2018 Teaser!

Postby onasander » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:07 am

Can't wait!
onasander
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:11 pm

Re: NAMM 2018 Teaser!

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:24 pm

onasander wrote:Can't wait!

I'm here setting up now. Can't take many photos with the new stuff around but there will be more coming on our social channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and our YouTube channel!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 19863
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: NAMM 2018 Teaser!

Postby ramuji » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:37 am

Photos leaked on Twitter just about 10 minutes ago ...
--
ramuji
ramuji.com
ramuji
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:09 am

Re: NAMM 2018 Teaser!

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:53 am

The NAMM Media Preview is just about over but they’re not supposed to publish until tomorrow...
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 19863
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: NAMM 2018 Teaser!

Postby ramuji » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:06 am

It's on the Twitter account of a Japanese company at NAMM, so maybe there was a language misunderstanding?
But, it was retweeted by IK Multimedia Japan (which is why I saw it), so ...

Also saw a photo of new cabinets for A4, which I'm personally more interested in than the hardware.
--
ramuji
ramuji.com
ramuji
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:09 am

Re: NAMM 2018 Teaser!

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:47 am

Hey it is the 24th there so that’s cool ;)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 19863
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: NAMM 2018 Teaser!

Postby ramuji » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:01 am

Yeah, 25th here so technically ok (?) but still kinda spoiled your big reveal for the few of us that saw it.
But now ... poof! Gone from the IK Multimedia JP twitter account.

Anyway, have fun at the show tomorrow. Still looking forward to official announcements.
--
ramuji
ramuji.com
ramuji
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:09 am

Re: NAMM 2018 Teaser!

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:37 am

ramuji wrote:Yeah, 25th here so technically ok (?) but still kinda spoiled your big reveal for the few of us that saw it.
But now ... poof! Gone from the IK Multimedia JP twitter account.

Anyway, have fun at the show tomorrow. Still looking forward to official announcements.

Thanks! I'll surely have a great time. Media Preview was a good warmup, and the big show is only hours away.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 19863
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: NAMM 2018 Teaser!

Postby ppiluk » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:47 pm

Oh man! This is exactly what I have been looking for! I will be preordering this one for sure!
ppiluk
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:44 am

Re: NAMM 2018 Teaser!

Postby ramuji » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:02 pm

Really looking forward to demoing the new Leslie amps and cabs.
--
ramuji
ramuji.com
ramuji
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:09 am

Re: NAMM 2018 Teaser!

Postby emasters » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:42 pm

Hey Peter, the new Leslie collection looks great. One question - why in the Custom Shop, can one not use Gear Credits to purchase this -- either for TRackS or AmpliTube? I have built up my Gear Credit account, would like to purchase Custom Shop products using Gear Credits, yet it's not allowed in this situation. Why? It makes me not want to use nor invest in Gear Credits any more, if the products in the Custom Shop, can't be purchased using the currency (Gear Credits) already purchased, why buy them in advance. Perhaps I'm missing something here. Just curious about IK's thinking behind this.
emasters
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:37 am

Re: NAMM 2018 Teaser!

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:25 am

emasters wrote:Hey Peter, the new Leslie collection looks great. One question - why in the Custom Shop, can one not use Gear Credits to purchase this -- either for TRackS or AmpliTube? I have built up my Gear Credit account, would like to purchase Custom Shop products using Gear Credits, yet it's not allowed in this situation. Why? It makes me not want to use nor invest in Gear Credits any more, if the products in the Custom Shop, can't be purchased using the currency (Gear Credits) already purchased, why buy them in advance. Perhaps I'm missing something here. Just curious about IK's thinking behind this.

The Leslie Collection products are on special preorder discount pricing. Since Gear Credits are purchased already discounted when you purchase (via bulk discount which is the nature of Gear Credits and any JamPoints you may have used) it would be stacking discounts.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 19863
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: NAMM 2018 Teaser!

Postby emasters » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:04 am

Thx - that makes sense. So then after the official release, will the Custom Shop offer the Leslie Collection for purchase with Gear Credits at the normal price? Clearly one can purchase with the pre-release discount (and jam points) now, but as an alternative, use Gear Credits after the release?
emasters
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:37 am

Re: NAMM 2018 Teaser!

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:52 pm

emasters wrote:Thx - that makes sense. So then after the official release, will the Custom Shop offer the Leslie Collection for purchase with Gear Credits at the normal price? Clearly one can purchase with the pre-release discount (and jam points) now, but as an alternative, use Gear Credits after the release?

The web page states that you'll be able to try or buy the models in Custom Shop so they would be available for Gear Credits if you chose to buy them that way. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 19863
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Next

Return to Interfaces & Controllers