iRig Keys I/O 49 Latch Issue

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Keys I/O 49 Latch Issue

Postby dbailey1 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:52 pm

I can't seem to get the iRig Keys IO 49 to perform any Latch functions in SampleTank 3 on my Mac. I've set the "Latch MIDI Patterns" "Latch Audio Loops" options to ON in the Settings, but when I load instruments and set up patterns in the Pattern/Loop screen and hit the appropriate keys on the iRig Keys keyboard, it only plays a single note and won't latch the patterns, either in standalone Sampletank,or when running as a plug inside Logic Pro.

I've updated the firmware for the keyboard on my Mac Pro and restarted both Sampletank and the computer, but this doesn't fix the issue.

However, the latch functions work fine on my iPad Pro when running Sampletank iOS, and my old iRig Keys 37 does latch functions as well, just not the new iRig Keys I/O.

Any ideas...?
dbailey1

Re: iRig Keys I/O 49 Latch Issue

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:45 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

It sounds like you may want to reach out to IK Multimedia technical support. They should be able to help you figure out what is going on here. Please keep in mind this forum is for user to user discussion only. Technical support issues are best resolved by our dedicated team.

Once your ticket is open, PM this ticket number and I can bump this to the team.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: iRig Keys I/O 49 Latch Issue

Postby dbailey1 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:26 pm

Hi Ryan,

As requested, I sent you a PM with my ticket number. Please bumb to the support team, as I haven’t heard anything back from them yet.

Thanks and happy new year.

-Dan
dbailey1

Return to Interfaces & Controllers