iRig Stomp I/O Presets

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Stomp I/O Presets

Postby sliznut » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:39 am

I'm completely lost here. I'm using the iRig Stomp I/O with my MacBook Pro. I've used Amplitube on here for awhile with the iRig HD 2 and had no issues. What I can't figure out for the life of me is how I create/save/edit presets that the iRig Stomp I/O can access in preset mode. When in preset mode it has these generic presets that I have never even seen on Amplitube and none of my presets show up. I also can't edit the existing ones or figure out how to save new ones. Every example I have seen of how to do this shows it being a simple process on an iPad or iPhone but I can't find how to do it on a Mac.
sliznut

Re: iRig Stomp I/O Presets

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:33 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

Try these steps and let me know if you need any extra help.

1) Open AmpliTube
    2) Load the preset you wish to save to one of these slots
    3) Click '000' in the upper left hand corner of AmpliTube
    4) Select the slot you wish to place this preset
    5) You will be asked if you wish to replace the current preset, select 'Yes'
Another option is assigning these presets from the MIDI window. This can be accessed in the lower right hand corner of AmpliTube. Click a slot here to select a new preset from your currently saved presets.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby sliznut » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:50 pm

Thanks Ryan. I’ll try it and let you know.
sliznut

Postby sliznut » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:53 am

Awesome. The midi option worked. The upper left slot assignment doesn’t seem to work at all but the midi option does. Thanks!
sliznut

Postby mseals » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:21 pm

Yes, but how do you change the preset name when using stomp IO with amplitube on an iPad?
mseals

Return to Interfaces & Controllers