Connect external synthesizer

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Connect external synthesizer

Postby artemX » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:17 pm

deleted
Last edited by artemX on Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
artemX

Re: Connect external synthesizer

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:21 pm

You can connect the output of your synth to iRig Keys I/O's audio interface but please note this is a single channel interface so it would be a single mono channel.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby artemX » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:33 pm

deleted
Last edited by artemX on Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
artemX

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:50 pm

artmus wrote:Thanks for the quick response. Why it was impossible to make standard MIDI connectors. Sales increased unequivocally. I just did not look carefully when buying ...

There was already a lot fit into a controller and interface that is a good bit smaller than similar units (or even just controllers), and for a portable unit like iRig Keys I/O the majority of the demand was for USB and/or mobile device connectivity first.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers