TONEX One Feature Request

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

TONEX One Feature Request

Postby Frankencat63 » Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:33 am

I didn’t see a feature request thread so here goes.

1. Please provide a way to disable auto-save on the pedal. I want to be able to tweak the settings on the pedal and get back to where I was without having to connect to a computer. One way this could work is to allow setting to be changed in safe mode but not written to the pedal. When you switch presets the settings are discarded.

2. Manual save. Please add the ability to manually save changes when I want to, or to discard them.

Thanks.
Frankencat63

Re: TONEX One Feature Request

Postby goodwin767 » Thu Aug 08, 2024 9:38 pm

+1
goodwin767

Postby partmetro » Mon Aug 12, 2024 12:02 pm

Frankencat63 wrote:I didn’t see a feature request thread so here goes.

1. Please provide a way to disable auto-save on the pedal. I want to be able to tweak the settings on the pedal and get back to where I was without having to connect to a computer. One way this could work is to allow setting to be changed in safe mode but not written to the pedal. When you switch presets the settings are discarded.

2. Manual save. Please add the ability to manually save changes when I want to, or to discard them.

Thanks.

+1
partmetro

Postby hugorodrig » Sun Aug 18, 2024 1:31 am

Frankencat63 wrote:I didn’t see a feature request thread so here goes.

Thanks.

+1
hugorodrig

Return to Interfaces & Controllers