TONEX Pedal wish list

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Re: TONEX Pedal wish list

Postby thomas.reiners » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:43 pm

NomadCraig1 wrote:It would really be amazing to save setups for amps, cabs, and pedals from Amplitube 5 as presets in ToneX.

You can get AT stuff into ToneX: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUwTye51f48
thomas.reiners

Re: TONEX Pedal whilst

Postby thomas.reiners » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:48 pm

TheChicagoTodd1 wrote:I might be the only whiner....but I've not found a tuner....is there an onboard tuner? If not, PLEASE include one in a firmware update!

Todd

Darn - your wish became true:

"What’s new in TONEX Pedal firmware 1.2.3: Firmware 1.2.3 for TONEX Pedal adds a built-in chromatic tuner for guitar and bass. The new tuner inside TONEX Pedal can replace any tuner you currently use with its easy-to-read display, selectable reference frequency and three operating modes: Mute, Thru, and Off."

Download the new FW - done. (tried it - worx)
thomas.reiners

Re: TONEX Pedal wish list -> Pedal Control via APP/ToneX SW

Postby thomas.reiners » Thu Jun 06, 2024 3:26 pm

Let's try to explain, what I'm trying to say ...
My recent setup has been/is a GM36 from H&K.
For convenience I control / use the amp via an APP on PC/MAC.

If I would have another wish:

Please provide a more "Pedal Centric" spin of ToneX - or think abt creating a Pedal control SW "only" - ok, with Models, Presets, Libs, ToneNet, etc - but with the pedal in live mode.

PC/MAC <-> Pedal <-> PA or
PC/MAC <-> Pedal <-> AMP <-> Speakerbox

Controlled / managed by ToneX .....

Kind Regards,
Thomas
thomas.reiners

Re: TONEX Pedal wish list

Postby Bjornepagen » Wed Aug 28, 2024 9:40 pm

How about more tone model presets? Would be a win-win for users/IK M. I had no problem to purchase/download tone model presets and fill the 50 banks up, 16 amp banks, 10 pedal banks and 34 DI+cabs (I mainly play through my guitar amp power section, i.e from Tonex to the return of the FX loop but sometimes also to headphones after Tonex and pedals (DAW is another future possibility).

Having a bunch of desired amps mostly from Amalgam, but still some left to purchase, not least the Dumble and Mesa Boogie reference suites, I would really appreciate extended tone model preset storage. I am sure I am not alone with this wish.

Another thing, would it be possible to make the volume set and store uniquely to each tone model preset? To trim each preset to match other preset volumes is not easy currently (or maybe I haven´t understood how to do that in a correct manner yet).
Bjornepagen

Previous

Return to Interfaces & Controllers